ted leo & the pharmacists
isis

King Diamond- Voodoo
Hightower - s/t
Roky Erickson- Don't slander me
Integrity - Humanity is the Devil.
Moz- you are the quarry

Cursed - III

My album collection in alphabetical order. I'm at Buried Inside right now.

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

kodee wrote

King Diamond- Voodoo
Hightower - s/t
Roky Erickson- Don't slander me
Integrity - Humanity is the Devil.
Moz- you are the quarry

whoever you are, i like you.

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

Benny wrote

Cursed - III

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS????????????????????????????????????????

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

aj, you've met me. I live in Long Beach but am from Idaho. You were eating steak in steak-o-rama while Andy and I went and ate mediterranean.

steak o rama was legit

i know you as KODEE LOYALTY : )

saw you at moscow few times ago as well

yo

yep, that's me. I figured I'd pop my head onto this messageboard and ssee what's crackin. I forgot my username and jazz from the angry potato board from so long ago. Time to start over

hey nice to hear from you Kodee

Black Rainbow demo Tape
Allergic to Bullshit 7"s
Anthrax Among the Living
King Diamond New Best of..
Sludgeworth Losers of The Year
Michael Jackson History

Live!  From the Igloo on 34th!

I have heard rumor that the KING will be in portland sometime this spring/summer. I plan on attending.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Today:
Circle Takes The Square
City of Caterpillar
The Clauberg Opera
Clikitat Ikatowi
Cloacal Kiss
Coalese

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

a.j. wrote

Benny wrote

Cursed - III

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS????????????????????????????????????????

The shins - Chutes Too Narrow
Band of Horses - Everything all the time
At the Drive-in - Relationship of comman
Cat Stevens - Best Of
Explosions in the Sky - All of a sudden I miss everyone remixes

Sort of a weird play list for me, not gonna say it's my favorites but I've just been listening to it for some reason I'm not sure of.

Burning Witch: Rift.Canyons.Dreams
Bruning Witch: Crippled Lucifer
Asva: Futurists Against the Ocean
Dark Space: I
Serge Gainsbourg: Histoire De Melody
Ruhr Hunter: Moss and Memory
Dead Meadow: Shivering King
Bedemon: Child of Darkness
Black Sabbath: Master of Reality
Brian Eno: Taking Tiger Mountain By Strategy
Serious Drinking: Revolution Starts At Closing Time
Electric Light Orchestra: Out Of The Blue
Portishead: Live at ATP London
Tyr Rex: Unicorn

The sound of my brain telling me things I dont want to hear.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Isis
Iron Lung
Interpol
INI
Index For Potential Suicide
Immortal
The Icarus Line

Obituary Cause of Death
Leviathan  Seven & Slaveship
John Fahey any and all
Antonius Rex Neque Semper
PJ Harvey Stories From the City, Stories From the Sea
Saint Vitus Heavier Than Thou
Tribe Called Quest Midnight Murauders
Obama on youtube

Its true, Thizz IS what it is.

Bryce wrote

Isis
Iron Lung
Interpol
INI
Index For Potential Suicide
Immortal
The Icarus Line

Are you kidding? all bands that start with eye.
Crazy.

Icarus Line, The

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

I'm listening to my music collection alphabetically. Because I'm a dork.

King Diamond hurt is back and had to cancel the whole tour so I wouldn't bank on it.

Decrepit Birth - Diminishing Between Worlds (could be one of the best death metal albums ever)
Turisas - all of it
Enslaved - RUUN
Goblin - Phenomena
Bal Sagoth
king diamond - gimme your soul pleasen

atheist - unquestionable presence

Last edited by coveredinshit (31 Jan 2008 10:00)

Bryce wrote

I'm listening to my music collection alphabetically. Because I'm a dork.

Thats killer!

Shame about King Diamond.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Now:

Leroy Jenkins' Sting - Urban Blues
Health Hen - ... It's Obvious Ep
Music Revelation Ensemble - "No Wave"
James Blood Ulmer - Are You Glad To Be In America
Masayuki Takayanagi New-Direction-Unit in Concert - Axis: Another Revolvable Thing
VA - Weasel Walter Hott Mixx Club #7 - No Wave
Teddy & The Frat Girls (Sheer Smegma) - I Wanna Be A Man 7''EP
Iannis Xenakis - Music For Strings & Historical Recordings
Die!Die!Die! - Promises Promises
Curse of the Birthmark - Bootleg Album

Always:

Arab On Radar - Soak The Saddle & Yahweh or the Highway LPs (get these and love them!)

Last edited by scabblapper (9 Feb 2008 18:10)

scabblapper wrote

Now:
Iannis Xenakis - Music For Strings & Historical Recordings

Whoa! The RX has a modern classical composers listening post set up right now, and Iannis Xenakis is on it. Ive never heard of that person, but was definately interested. I think it is a different recording though.

Its true, Thizz IS what it is.