PLAYLIST!

That Chromeo album is pretty happenin!

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

The Weakerthans - Reunion Tour
Crotchduster - Big Fat Box Of Shit

Free Bar Tab upcoming playlist Sept 8th @ The Plank
INXS Need You Tonight
GnR Paradise City
Kenny Loggins Highway to the Dangerzone
Ratt Round and Round
Simple Minds Don't You Forget About Me
Billy Idol Dancin w/ Myself
Loverboy Workin for the Weekend
David Bowie Modern Love
Poison Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Corey Hart Sunglasses At Night
Modern English Melt With You
Twisted Sister We're Not Going To Take It
Eddie Money Take Me Home Tonight
A-Ha Take On Me
U2 With or Without You

Live!  From the Igloo on 34th!

It's going to be hilarious when Free Bar Tab becomes your most successful band yet

Play "And We Danced" by Hooters for an encore!

Girlfriend thief

DrBug wrote

A-Ha Take On Me

Whose gonna hit those high notes!?

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

Chris hits the high notes(not really), and we tried that Hooters song in a practice once, but really failed, there has only been a few songs we set out to cover and ended up we couldnt get it.

Live!  From the Igloo on 34th!

Indian - The Unquiet Sky
Baroness - First/Second
Riceboy Sleeps - ?
ATTN - Album Prequel

TROUT SLAYER

random shuffle

Great Redneck Hope
Teen Cthulu
Cream Abdul Babar
The Plot To Blow Up The Eiffel Tower
Brutal Truth
Agoraphobic Nosebleed remixes
Beck
These Arms Are Snakes
Today Is The Day (I made it through the entire Sadness Will Prevail album, it was hard)
The Abandoned Hearts Club
Morphine
Grails

Last edited by Bryce (22 Aug 2007 07:38)

mine is something like this

carly ptak
caribou
chromeo
ciccone youth
dabrye
the album leaf
tristeza
godspeed
larsen
13th floor elevators
david byrne & brian eno
dead letter office
deerhoof
depeche mode
destroyer
dntel
yo la tengo
dungen
exuma
os mutantes
rem
four tet
galaxie 500
human television
the bats
impossible shapes
half-handed cloud
the jai-alai savant
witchcraft
satyricon
unwound
slint
arling & cameron

i think that is it.  i don't know.

Ruhr Hunter

http://www.myspace.com/ruhrhunter 

Witchcraft

http://www.myspace.com/witchcraftswe

links for listening displeasure

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Bryce wrote

random shuffle

Teen Cthulu

Today Is The Day (I made it through the entire Sadness Will Prevail album, it was hard)

You mean it was hard to not listen to it again immediately afterwards? I like that cd alot, but over the years, I have almost never been able to turn anybody on to that band.
You should try one of the first two albums and see what you think, Supernova & Willpower.

And Teen Cthulu is awsome, did you know members went on to form the Seattle black-death metal band, Book of Black Earth?

Its true, Thizz IS what it is.

No, I didn't know that. And no, what I meant was, it's a really intense album in some parts, it's uncomfortable to sit through. I haven't ever heard those albums though. I've heard In The Eyes of God and Temple of the Morning Star and Kiss the Pig. I like the Kiss the Pig album alot.

The one thing that totally sucks about TITD is the lyrics. AWFUL. Like, angry 5th grade poetry.

This is how I load my gun .308 makes lots of fun. You can't touch what I have son. Higher than the highest star. Up above the world so high. Like a rocket in the sky. If it hollers let it go. We should kill you god says so.

AWFUL.

like a kind of matador
noxagt
xasthur

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

The Appleseed Cast - LLO I & II on 3x LP [Sounds great, too much flipping for an album like this.]
Mahogany - Connectivity!
Auricular - Zelfmoord
Auricular - Last & Beyond
The Most Serene Republic - Population
Bound Stems - Appreciationn Night
Architect - All is Not Lost
Engineer - The Dregs
The Dirty Projectors - Rise Above

AspireToReduce wrote

Engineer - The Dregs

How are those albums? Ive been curious since they got released.

Cornel West & BMWMB - Never Forget: A Journey Of Revelations
Stars - In Our Bedroom After the War
Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass
Ice Water - Polluted Water
UGK - Underground Kingz
NOXAGT - Soft Sugar
Brad Paisley - 5th Gear
Pharoahe Monch - Desire (Still!!  Probably my favorite hip hop album of the year)
The Weakerthans - Reunion Tour

deadasdreams wrote

AspireToReduce wrote

Engineer - The Dregs

How are those albums? Ive been curious since they got released.

The Architect album is alternately groovy and devastating, fairly technical.  Great vocalist, angry as sin right off the bat: YOUR SUN WILL NOT RISE.  Yeah, it's good.  The Engineer album is a little more straightforward, but heavy as fuck all around.

Nice.

Bryce wrote

Black Flag - Damaged
Boris - Vein (US Version)
Boris & Merzbow - Walrus and Groon EP, Sun Baked Snow Cave
Brutal Truth - Sounds of the Animal Kingdom
Enkephalin/Phoenix Bodies split
Gregor Samsa - 27:36
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Lumen - The Man Felt An Iron Hand...
Mass Movement of the Moth - Outerspace
Mazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might See
Melvins - Bullhead
Mouth of the Architect - Ties That Blind, Time & Withering
Neurosis - A Sun That Never Sets
Some Girls - Heaven's Pregnant Teens
Steve Von Till - If I Should Fall To The Field
Swans - Public Castration Is A Good Idea
Wolf Eyes - Human Animal

bryce what do you think of Outerspace?

Never heard of them and/or it. Why do you ask?

no, Mass Movement of the Moths' record.

Oh, shit. I didn't even realize it. haha

It's good. There's nothing completely AMAZING about it, but it rocks in all the right places.

the smiths - singles
weakerthans - reunion tour
this bike is a pipe bomb - 10"
motorhead - bomber
tears for fears - the hurting
q and not u - everything except "power"
figurines

Bryce wrote

Oh, shit. I didn't even realize it. haha

It's good. There's nothing completely AMAZING about it, but it rocks in all the right places.

same here